It’s the era of the *something#, so how about we let you know that you can now pay for GOtv using USSD with VTpass? Yes, these days, there are so many payment options open to customers. VTpass makes it possible for you to make payment via any channel of your choice.
Firstly, one of the choices available to you is to make payment using your debit card. You can also pay using your VTpass wallet, doing a direct Bank Transfer, or paying by QR. However, we would be focusing on walking you through paying using the USSD feature on VTpass.
How To Pay For GOTV Using USSD With VTpass
Using the USSD feature on VTpass is really easy and straightforward. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log on to www.vtpass.com/gotv
- Input your IUC number.
- Select “Renew current bouquet” if you wish to stay on your current bouquet or “Change Bouquet” if you desire to upgrade or downgrade to another bouquet of your choice.
- Fill in other required fields and proceed to payment.
- Click on “pay with bank transfer” and select the USSD option to pay with USSD.
- Choose your bank and make the transfer by dialling the unique USSD code generated on your screen.
When you complete this payment, kindly click on the “I’ve completed the payment” button and our system will auto-confirm your payment. That’s all. You immediately get reconnected on the GOtv package you paid for and can continue to enjoy your world of unbeatable entertainment.
Similarly, VTpass also gives you the ability to buy airtime and data, pay other TV subscriptions and electricity bills, buy insurance covers and pay education bills, all while offering you a variety of payment options and superfast delivery of value! Try us! You’d definitely recommend to others afterwards. Visit www.vtpass.com now