To buy KAEDCO online is easy. KAEDCO (Kaduna Electric) is the operator of Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company that retails electricity across Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto, and Zamfara States.
In the digital age, paying electricity bills doesn’t have to take a lot of stress or time. With only a few clicks from your mobile phone, laptop, or desktop, you would be able to complete transactions conveniently.
Here’s how to buy KAEDCO units online:
- Log on to www.vtpass.com (Nigerian’s leading payment platform)
- Click on What do you want to do option at the top left corner of the page
- Select “Pay Electricity Bills”
- Move to the second box and select “KAEDCO-Kaduna Electric”
- Click on Go to go to the next page
- Select meter type (prepaid or postpaid), then
- Enter meter number, your phone number and email address (these would be used to deliver your meter token to you)
- Enter the amount worth of units you want to buy
- Click Continue to confirm your transactions
- Click Pay with Card after confirming your transactions
- On the next page, enter card details and click Pay
Alternatively, simply enter www.vtpass.com/kaduna-electric to directly go to KAEDCO transaction page. From there;
- Enter your details (meter type, phone number, and email address)
- Enter amount worth of units you want to buy
- Click Continue to move to the confirmation page
- Confirm and click Pay with Card
- Enter card details and click Pay to complete payment.
Your payment and card details are super secured with VTpass. If you are not comfortable with card payment. Learn how to pay with VTpass wallet.
KAEDCO meter token is delivered to you after payment via email and SMS. No stories. For support or inquiries, kindly contact VTpass support.