Introduction to Messaging API
The VTpass Messaging API is a RESTful API that allows you to integrate SMS notifications on your application. Instances where you might use our Messaging API includes:
- – Sending SMS to user after registration.
- – Sending SMS to users who forgot their password.
- – Sending OTP to users.
- – Sending SMS to users after a transaction.
- – Sending SMS to users for marketing and promotions.
- – Sending SMS to customers after a product purchase.
- – Send customers important updates and notifications
- – Send product announcements
Services currently available on the VTpass Messaging API include:
- – Send SMS (BulkSMS) API
- – Others coming soon
Once you are in, we would provide you with API keys to get started with. Jump to the Guide section for more details on this.