The VTpass API uses Basic Authentication.
It should be passed as a concatenated string like this
API Key Authentication
For API Key Authentication you’ll need to generate API keys from the Sandbox Profile Dashboard or VTpass Profile Dashboard to get started
Steps to follow
- Go to Sandbox Profile Dashboard or VTpass Profile Dashboard.
- Click on the API Keys tab.
- Copy your static API Key and click to generate your public and secret keys which will be shown to you just
once so you’ll need to copy it out before leaving that page. If paraventure you didn’t copy the secret or
public key, you’ll need to generate a new set of keys.
- For GET request you’ll need to pass the api-key and public-key through the request header.
api-key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, public-key: PK_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- For POST request you’ll need to pass the api-key and secret-key through the request header.api-key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, secret-key: SK_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NOTE : While integrating the API, please ensure that you use the same authentication type that is in your profile settings. You could set the authentication type to all to be on a safer side