Do you know how to recharge your Smile Voice? Smile Voice from Smile is something you should have heard of. Firstly, because Smile boasts to be the best provider of 4G LTE network. They are so bold about it that in adverts, they ask you to enjoy superfast internet across Nigeria with their 4G LTE data coverage.
Smile (great choice of name by the way. When you think about the name, it’s difficult not to smile) is known for their superfast internet. However, they have a product called Smile Voice. With Smile Voice, you get to make/receive calls and send/receive SMSs to/from any number in the world! You also get to make calls as low as ₦8.20/min across all plans with no daily charge or first minute charges. For only N510 you can enjoy 65 mins for local calls that are valid for 30 days.
Some features you enjoy on SmileVoice are:
- Super clear voice services.
- Enjoy the lowest local call rate in Nigeria with SmileVoice ONLY plans!
- No daily charge/first minute charge.
- Enjoy unlimited FREE on-net calls with SmileVoice.
To recharge your Smile Voice plan, you can trust the bills payment platform that gives you superfast, seamless transactions, VTpass. It’s as simple as:
- Log on to www.vtpass.com.
- Select Smile Network Payment.
- Select the plan you want, Account ID, amount, phone number and email.
- Proceed to payment (You can pay using card, bank transfer or wallet.)
Once your payment is completed, your SmileVoice gets credited with the exact amount you paid, no extra charges and you can begin to enjoy superclear voice services. Just head over to www.vtpass.com now to enjoy superfast payment and seamless transactions.