There’s a new and easier way to pay DSTV bill by scanning barcode using VTpass. Paying your bills shouldn’t be stressful. Making enough money to cater for your bills is stressful enough. On the other hand, making payments to settle your bills shouldn’t stress you?
What if there was a newer and faster way to help you pay DSTV bill by scanning barcode? Would that make you happier? Well, there is! At VTpass, we have made DSTV bill payment and renewal easy. You can now make payment for your DSTV, GOTV, Startimes and other payment options using the Visa QR option.
Making payments using this option is simple and secure. The payment comes directly from your bank account and is secured by your bank and Visa. Just follow the steps below to pay for your DSTV using QR codes.
- Log on to www.vtpass.com.
- Navigate to “pay tv subscription” and select dstv.
- Choose your bouquet, input DSTV Smartcard number and other required details.
- Proceed to payment and click on “pay with bank transfer”
- Click on “Visa QR” and a unique QR code will be generated for you to scan.
- Next, open your mobile banking app.
- Open your mobile banking app.
- Click on Visa QR Payments and scan the merchant QR code
- Enter amount if prompted and complete payment.
In conclusion, using QR codes to make payments is the new global trend. With VTpass, Furthermore, with VTpass, you get a faster payment experience when you use QR codes to settle your DSTV bills.