Often times, the best of opportunities, of life itself come at unexpected moments in our lives. So, there really isn’t any time to waste doing anything that can be otherwise in a more convenient and faster way. And being stuck in a queue trying to pay your Enugu electric bills at an outlet or a bank really isn’t something worth the time.
Besides, it can be really inconvenient and uncomfortable leaving off work. And then, trying to sort out electricity payment. This is especially if your location is centred around Enugu and its environs. And you have to go all the way to a remote location just to settle your electricity bills.
Well, there is some good news for Enugu Electric Meter subscribers. You can now pay your Enugu Electric bills (prepaid and postpaid) via a faster, efficient and more convenient platform. All you need do is visit www.vtpass.com on your internet-enabled phone or laptop or download the VTpass mobile app for Android on Google Play Store. And then, go on to follow these three easy steps.
THREE EASY STEPS
- Log on to vtpass.com or open your app.
- Select Pay Electricity Bills from the what do you want to do column, and select EEDC- Enugu Electric in the next column.
- Enter the necessary information (like your meter number) in the form presented and pay with your card or wallet.
It’s as easy as this. Once your payment is confirmed, your Enugu meter token will be sent to you via SMS or Email. It’s amazing how in just three easy steps, you can shove one less burden off you and start making those big life-changing moves. Now, Enugu Electric subscribers can make their opportunities count with VTpass.
We also have an Enugu electricity payment API for developers to integrate into their applications.
Ikeja electricity distribution centre is one of the eleven distribution centres responsible for supplying energy to Nigerians across the country. Indeed, they are one formidable distribution centres. In the sense that they supply light to the very economic hub of the country, Lagos. But there are certain things you would want to know and establish about them.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IKEJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
- Privatised: This is already a foreknowledge. So, right from the 1st of November, 2013, the power sector underwent a bold privatisation reform. Really, this has helped decentralise and put the supply of electricity in the hands of private people. Also, this is made possible due to the NEDC/KEPCO Consortium
- ; Largest: You would also want to know that Ikeja Electric is the largest distribution company. As they have over 600,000 customers.
- Means of Payment: What is astounding about them is how they have made possible easy and convenient means of payment. Vtpass just happens to be at the forefront of these credible means of payment. Just by logging in to www.vtpass.com, you can conveniently pay for your Ikeja Electric bills. And this happens in just three easy steps- Log on, Select, Pay.
- Ikeja is not Eko- Also, you must know that Ikeja Electric is not the same thing as Eko Electric. And they definitely do not operate in the same capacity. Most importantly, however, is the fact that they do not operate in the same location. While Ikeja Electric works for those in the Mainland, Eko Electric applies for those on the Island. Consequently, your area of living largely determines just where you are to pay your electricity bills.
These are the locative units controlled by Ikeja Electric DISCO.
5. Quick Payment Solution: Rather than worry about where payment centres are in your area, why not simply let VTpass handle the bills and the stress. Log on to www.vtpass.com today to pay your bills. And what’s more, you can pay for your Eko electricity bills as well as other DISCO’S bills just by logging on to vtpass.com.
VTpass is the name, www.vtpass.com is the magic.