Wondering why you would ever need to know how to buy International Airtime? Family is everything. And they’re not just those related to us by blood. Over time, friends become family. We share moments together, forge deep bonds until…someone relocates and while they are trying to find their feet, relationships grow apart.
There’s a lot to adjust to when friends/family relocate. A new time zone. A new culture. They have to develop new relationships. They also have to survive and make ends meet because there’s probably no one to give them “urgent 2k” and they have more bills to pay. Yes. In an economy that works, there are more bills to settle. All these can put a strain on relationships back home.
How about parents who have children schooling overseas, while yet trying to work jobs barely enough to pay their rent in the abroad? Can you relate now? Here’s the truth. Everybody’s got someone overseas, when you look at it! And now, you can put smiles on their faces by a simple thoughtful gesture. Wondering how?
That’s where we come in. Now you can buy International Airtime for friends and family in the abroad and pay in Naira.
- Firstly, log on to www.vtpass.com or open the mobile app.
- Secondly, Select “Buy Phone Airtime” and choose International Airtime.
- Thirdly, select the Country you are buying for. In addition, you can see list of countries you can buy International Airtime for here.
- Next, fill in the necessary details and proceed to payment.
- Lastly, choose your preferred mode of payment and complete payment in Naira.
Try it. Buy airtime for that “fam” you have in the abroad and see if this doesn’t get them smiling. It’s true that the thought matters, but, in the same vein, it is also true that little gestures go a long way. Why not make a little gesture now?