Settling your GOtv payment using the VTpass wallet is the smarter way to pay your GOtv subscriptions now. What is a VTpass wallet? It pretty much functions like the wallet you see. Yes. Normal wallets store cash, debit cards, and other valuables. Likewise, VTpass wallet is a virtual store you can keep your funds in to make payments with. Once you fund your wallet, you can easily make payments on VTpass.
VTpass is the number 1 bills payment platform in the country. On VTpass, bills payment are instant. You also receive value for transactions immediately. With VTpass, you can buy airtime and data, pay TV subscriptions and settle electricity bills, buy insurance covers or pay education bills, all in one spot.
Making GOtv Payment With VTpass Wallet
Paying your GOtv subscription or renewal using the VTpass wallet is easy. Here’s how. Just follow the steps below.
- Firstly, visit www.vtpass.com or open the mobile app from your device.
- Secondly, click on “Pay TV Subscription” and select GOTV.
- Thirdly, input smart card/iuc number. The system will verify and display decoder data to you
- Choose if you would like to renew current bouquet, or switch to another. Fill other required details.
- Next, proceed to payment. Subsequently, you will be required to select your payment method.
- Lastly, tap on “pay with vtpass wallet” to complete your payment.
The payment would be deducted from your wallet balance automatically. You can fund your wallet once and carry out transactions on the go. As a result, you don’t have to fill in payment details every time. Likewise, note that if your wallet balance is not sufficient for the transaction you are attempting to carry out, it will not be successful.
In conclusion, funding your VTpass wallet is very easy to do. What are you waiting for? Fund your VTpass wallet now and start experiencing stress-free payments.