There are numerous ways to make payment available on VTpass, but knowing I can pay for GOtv using bank transfer has to be one of my personal favourites. The reason isn’t far-fetched. Bank transfers are easy to do. With a few taps, you’re done. And gone are the days when you had to physically walk into the bank, fill a teller to make a transfer. These days, all you need is a mobile app. With a few clicks, your transfer is done.
Here’s why you should pay for gotv using bank transfer on VTpass. VTpass is a bills payment platform where you can buy airtime and data, pay other TV subscriptions and electricity bills, buy insurance covers and pay education bills, all while offering you a variety of payment options and superfast delivery of value!
How To Pay For GOtv Using Bank Transfer
It’s easy. Just follow the few steps below:
- Firstly, log on to www.vtpass.com/gotv
- Secondly, input your IUC number.
- Select “Renew current bouquet” if you wish to stay on your current bouquet or “Change Bouquet” if you desire to upgrade or downgrade to another bouquet of your choice.
- Fill in other required fields and proceed to payment.
- Click on “pay with bank transfer”. Subsequently, account details for the transfer to be made will be displayed on screen.
- Make the transfer.
Kindly click on the “I’ve completed the payment” button when you’re done. Our system will auto-confirm your payment. That’s all. You immediately get reconnected/upgraded to the GOtv package you paid for and can continue to enjoy your world of unbeatable entertainment.
To enjoy superfast payments and immediate value on your bill settlements, visit www.vtpass.com now