When you buy WAEC/GCE registration PIN from VTpass, you enjoy instant PIN delivery to your phone and email; immediately after payment.
However, in very rare circumstances where did not receive PIN in your text or email inbox, a number of reasons might be responsible for this:
- Payment hasn’t been received at our end and so the value hasn’t been delivered
- We’ve sent you an email but it delivered in your spam folder
- We’ve sent you a text but it didn’t deliver because your line is on Do-Not-Disturb (DND) service
- Your phone is switched off or unreachable as at when sending you the text
- Network issues caused a delay in delivery of either mail or text
For any of the reasons above, there are steps you can take to resolve them before transferring a request to VTpass support.
What to do when PIN is not delivered instantly
- We advise you to wait for an hour after payment. This would allow our system and third party merchants to work out payment before PIN is delivered.
- If you didn’t receive our PIN via mail, kindly check your spam folder
- If PIN didn’t deliver via text, it might be that your line is on DND. You would need to deactivate yourself from DND. To check if your line is on DND, text STATUS to 2442. To opt-out of DND, text ALLOW to 2442. Alternatively, you may contact your network provider to deactivate.
- Always ensure that your phone is switched on when making payment. Although some messages deliver when you finally switch on your mobile, it’s recommended to leave it on.
- When network downtimes get in the way, there is really little we can do until the issue clears. You would receive registration PIN immediately the network is stable.
Buy WAEC/GCE Result Checker PIN easily from the comfort of your home.
VTpass always got you
We have mentioned that PIN would be displayed on VTpass website or app when delivered, but we wouldn’t stop there! VTpass support is on standby 24/7 to assist you with any issue.