If you reside within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Niger, Kogi, and Nasarawa states where Abuja Electric (AEDC) covers, you might have probably experienced how difficult it can be to pay electricity bills at AEDC office or at a vendor’s.
Why go through all that hassle, when technology today has made it super easy to make such payments conveniently?
With VTpass, Nigeria’s leading online payment platform, you can easily sit in the comfort of your home or office and pay AEDC bills in a flash. It’s easy! Here’s how to pay with VTpass:
- Visit www.vtpass.com from your computer (or download the VTpass mobile app from Google PlayStore),
- Click on Electricity payment on the horizontal menu tab,
- Click on AEDC (Abuja Electric) banner. Once the page opens;
- Select your Meter type (prepaid or postpaid)
- Enter your correct Meter number, Phone number, Email address, & Amount worth of units you want to buy e.g 2,000
- Click on “Continue” to move on to payment page to complete payment,
- When your payment process is completed, click “Submit” and get your token instantly.
Meter tokens are delivered to you via SMS or email immediately after payment. Want to speed up the process? Click here to pay AEDC bill right away.