When we talk of a wallet, what do you think of? You will most likely think of that small foldable leather pouch always at the back of your jean. Perhaps, as a lady, you will be talking of the pink skull chain purse you take out on a Friday. So, wallets are small handy cases where you keep your indispensable items. Our passports, ATM Cards, lipsticks, identity cards, movie tickets, these are part of what our wallet contains.
But there is one thing we must not fail to mention- money. Subsequently, money is one very important thing featured in our wallet. But without doubt, though the wallet is for safe keeping, it is usually the very thing we misplace most. This can be due to our own carelessness and forgetfulness. It can also be due to theft, which is usually the most common situation. This is justification enough for the not too recent cashless policy that now is a global practice.
Maybe you still carry cash around in your physical wallet because you see it as an extra burden having to deposit, withdraw, transfer etc. And worse still, it can be stressful having to queue at the ATM stand. This is especially annoying when you need the money to pay for a service.
Well, there are a lot of people who have similar complaints as this. And for this people, the VTpass wallet is always the best solution for them.
What is VTpass Wallet
The Vtpass wallet is an e-wallet where you can keep and expend any amount of money. The most interesting thing is you can pay for services straight from the VTpass wallet. What this means is you no longer need to go withdraw from the bank to pay for the services you need. Hence, you can pay your electricity bills, DSTV, STARTIMES, GOTV cable subscriptions. Also, you can pay and get phone airtimes and data subscriptions through your VTpass wallet.
- All these can be done just by logging on to www.vtpass.com and registering on the site.
How to Register on VTpass
- Log on to www.vtpass.com
- Click “Register” as found on the top left corner of the site.
- Enter the information required (email address, phone number etc.)
- Click “Submit“
By merely following through on the site, you become a registered member.
How to credit your wallet.
To credit your wallet, simply do these:
- Log on to www.vtpass.com
- Log in with your registered email and password.
- Click “Credit Wallet” as it appears on the dashboard.
- Enter the amount you want to credit into your wallet.
- Click Submit
- Click “Pay With Card”
- Enter the required details and pay accordingly.
Once you are done with this, your wallet will be credited with the right amount. And you can begin to use the money to pay your electricity bills and cable TV subscriptions. And as well as your MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE phone airtime and data subscriptions.
How to Fund your Wallet as a Terminal Agent
To fund your wallet as a terminal agent, kindly follow these steps:
1. Pay into our bank account through bank deposit/transfer, online transfer, mobile app transfer etc.
2. After the payment is made, log on to www.vtpass.com and log in with your registered email and password.
3. Click “Payment Notification”, input your name alongside other required payment details.
4. On verifying the payment, your wallet will be credited and you will receive an email and SMS notification.