The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has finally released the result for the year 2017. It is good to check on your result as soon as you can and if you have not checked it by now, then you might want to do it now. Here is just how to do that.
- The most important thing you need is the WAEC SCRATCH CARD. You can get this from any authorized dealer, one of which is VTPASS.COM. The good thing about using this platform to buy your scratch card is you can conveniently and comfortably buy it without moving a bulge. All you need do is log on to vtpass.com, select Education Payments and Pay with your card or wallet. You instantly get all the information you need on your device.
- Once this is done, you can go to the WAEC result checking portal, waecdirect.org.
- Fill in the necessary information required of you. First, your Examination number, which is your 7 digit centre number followed by a 3 digit candidate number. Then put in the examination year.
- Next, enter the card serial number and PIN, just as it has been sent to you by VTPASS.COM.
- Punch on the icon SUBMIT, and there it is, your result will pop right up.
Please note that even old results can be checked on the website. You no longer have a copy of your O’level results, and you need so badly? Why not log on to www.vtpass.com, get a scratch card and get back your result. You can also use vtpass.com to aptly pay for other services. By logging in to www.vtpass.com, you can conveniently pay for your phone airtime, electricity bills, data subscription, tv subscription and so on.
HOW TO BUY WAEC SCRATCH CARD
In checking your WAEC result, the most recent one or the old ones, the first proactive is usually to get a WAEC scratch card. However, it can be pretty difficult finding an authentic and authorised dealer, especially when it is an urgent demand.
Not to worry too much. You can easily obtain your WAEC scratch card by visiting VTPASS.COM. Vtpass.com is an online payment platform that allows for ease of paying for services like phone airtime, cable TV subscription, Electricity bills and of course, educational payments like the WAEC SCRATCH CARD.
Simply log on to www.vtpass.com. Select Education payments; fill in the necessary information and pay the required #700 with your ATM card or wallet.
When you register on the site, you can send money into your e-wallet, buy your WAEC scratch card and still pay for several other services like Airtel airtime, MTN airtime, GLO airtime, 9mobile airtime and data subscription. Also, you can pay for your DStv, GOtv and Startimes subscriptions as well as all your electricity bills. Simply log in to www.vtpass.com now.